SAMUEL 发表于 2011-11-7 18:58

11月7日 TNA新闻&ROH战报

本帖最后由 SAMUEL 于 2011-11-7 19:31 编辑

新闻时间,我们来看看!
1.Chris Park, who portrays Abyss for TNA Wrestling, says he is always looking forways to keep his character fresh and exciting. However, he acknowledges that it can be difficult since Abyss has regularly featured throughout the organization's history, and has just about done it all
Park says he's open to Abyss losing his trademark mask, a direction he would not have been comfortable with years ago.
"Five or six years ago, I would have been more resistant to it," he said about the idea. "But now I'd be open toit. The character has had a great run -- both TNA and I have gotten an awful lot out of it. Losing (the mask) would let me create a new presentation of theAbyss character, give me an opportunity to do different things that I haven't done over the years, put a little more of Chris Park in it.".
(TNA 巨星 Abyss 接受了SLAM! Wrestling的采访,谈到将来可能会在某时输掉他的面具。
他说“五六年前我或许会对此非常抵触,但现在我能接受了。这个角色经历了许多的成功,TNA与我都因此受益匪浅。输掉面具可以让我展示出Abyss全新的一面,去做一些这些年中从来不曾做过的事情。”)
2.James Storm continues to wrestle after stating Monday that he would be sidelined six to eight weeks due to a concussion he suffered at the October 26 Impact Wrestling taping in Macon, Georgia. He defeated Gunner in a quick singles match on Thursday, and Magnus in quick singles matches Fridayand Saturday. The Tennessee Cowboy, however, wrestled two lengthy matches prior to being diagnosed with the concussion.
(10月26日的ImpactWrestling节目中受伤(脑震荡)并可能因伤缺席六到八周, James Storm 仍然在上周的几场节目中进行了比赛,分别战胜了 Gunner 与 Magnus 。这位田纳西牛仔在确诊伤情为脑震荡前还进行了两场时间较长的比赛。)
3.TNA Wrestling's official website, ImpactWrestling.com, was hacked Sunday evening. Visitors to the site were greeted with a black screen and a message reading "I LOVE YOU MINDY." The statement was accompanied by a graphic of an eagle drapped in the flag of Algeria.
ImpactWrestling.comwas restored but subsequently hacked a second time with a slightly different mark. The website has since been taken offline with the accompanying message posted:
"THE SITE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SHORTLY...."
(TNA官方主页ImpactWrestling.com于周日晚遭到了黑客攻击。黑屏的主页上显示着一条信息:“I LOVE YOU MINDY”,下面是一副一只老鹰悬挂着阿尔及利亚国旗的图片。
ImpactWrestling.com恢复后再次遭到了攻击,网站随后被关闭,只留下“网站维护中,请稍后登陆”的信息。)
——————————————
下面是ROH赛事录制11月6日的战报:
1.Randy Terrez & Adam Revolver 打败 Mohamad Ali Vaez & Rudy Switchblade Dark match
2.Mike Mondo​ 打败 Alex Silva
3.Mike Bennett w/Brutal Bob Evans 打败Jamin Olivencia
4. Davey Richards​ 打败Kyle O'Reilly w/Tony Kozina
5. The Briscoe Brothers(Mark & Jay) vs Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman
6. Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini 打败 Raphael Constantine & Sean Casey in a handicap match
7. Jay Lethal​ vs El Generico​ went to a 15 minute draw, so Lethal retains the ROH TV title
8. Tommaso Ciampa w/Prince Nana​, Ernesto Osiris & Princess Mia 打败 Shiloh Jonze
9. The Young Bucks​(Matt & Nick Jackson) 打败Future Shock(Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole)
10. Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman 打败The Bravado Brothers(Lancelot & Harlem)
11. TJ Perkins​ 打败Chris Silvio
Silvio is yet another of many OVW
12. The All Night Express(Rhett Titus & Kenny King) 打败Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin
13. Eddie Edwards 打败 Andy "Right Leg" Ridge via submission
14. Davey Richards 打败Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini in a Proving Ground match【录制结束】

wing900 发表于 2011-11-7 19:28

谢新闻

liuyukuoaa 发表于 2011-11-7 21:26

感谢分享

triple 发表于 2011-11-7 22:04

谢分享新闻

q460694580 发表于 2011-11-7 23:06

3q.

最粗的戀人 发表于 2011-11-8 02:29

謝謝新聞~
建議樓主將英文原文及中文以顏色區分...
讀者讀的輕鬆~