依然杰夫 发表于 2009-10-11 20:56

【N.G.M出品】Thumbtack Jack 受伤报道(第三次更新)

本帖最后由 依然杰夫 于 2009-10-17 10:20 编辑

(第一次更新)wXw,IWA,CZW选手Thumbtack Jack空间上的留言:
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey folks,

for those of you who don't already know: I injured my right knee at the wXw show this past Saturday and therefore couldn't compete in my match against Sami Callihan, which was scheduled for the next day at "18+ Underground".

This is not the first time I'm suffering from knee injuries, as I already completely tore the ACL in my other knee - the left one - in late 2007.

I met with my surgeon today and he diagnosed a whiplash injury of my knee joint and a meniscus lesion. He said I might have also injured my PCL (posterior cruciate ligament). I still don't know the extent of the meniscus lesion.

The original plan was to have an endoscopy today. However, an endoscopy doesn't allow you to judge whether or not the PCL is injured or not. That's why my surgeon spared me this little surgery - at least for now. Instead, I'll have the knee examined in a nuclear spin on Monday.

That's all I can tell you right now. I'll update you on Monday in the evening.

I dunno yet how this will affect my upcoming bookings. If I can run, I'll wrestle. A second knee brace is already ordered.
Wish me luck and that the meniscus is only bruised and that the PCL is ok!!

I've been through worse than this and life has been very good to me recently, so this shit is not gonna bring me down. Not by a long shot! I got the best friends you could ask for to support me and God is on my side, too. I'm faithful!

Take care,
tXj
-------------------------------翻译----------------------------------

(以第一人称写的,“我”为Thumbtack Jack。)

大家好!~
有些消息你应该不知道:我在星期六的wXw show上发现我的右膝受伤了,因此,我放弃了即将到来的与Sami Callihan的比赛,这场比赛可关系到18岁以上级别摔角比赛(应该是锦标赛)的啊!(这个比赛TJ原本很有希望夺冠。)

这可不是我第一次膝盖受伤了,07年的7月份那时候是左脚的膝盖完全撕裂了(应该是07年7月8日那场比赛。让他休息了一个月。)

我已经看过外科医生,结果是,我的膝盖因过度屈伸而损伤,他还说我可能还弄伤了十字韧带,我到现在还不确定还有没有什么其他的伤势。

而我本想在今天做一个内镜检查,无论是十字韧带是否正的受伤,我的内镜检查都没有被许可。不过我的外科医生已经给我安排了小手术。但是我会在星期一进行膝盖的原子核自旋检查的。

这就是我能告诉你的全部了。我会在星期一更新的。

我也不知道这次受伤会不会影响以后的比赛,甚至是我的摔跤生涯,如果我可以跑步的话,那么就代表着我可以继续摔跤了,而且我的双腿护膝也已经制作完毕。
希望我的膝盖只是轻微的擦伤.

好在我已经经历过比这个更大的“灾难”了,所以这些sh*t伤病不会把我击倒的,绝不(加强语气?)!这段时间我得到了很好的朋友,希望你们支持我,我还希望上帝也站在我这边,我很忠诚(指基督教?)。

坚持到底 !
Thumbtack Jack

----------------------------------------------
(第二次更新)
TJ看起来心态不错,他在空间上玩起了幽默:
告诉你们一个坏消息:我的十字韧带撕裂。告诉你们一个好消息:我不用手术。我会继续更新的。
----------------------------------------------
(第三次更新)
我的核自旋检查已经ok了,护膝已经做好了,就等手术了。
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/60/l_d4f6fd54825f4c18829548da5c970b5f.jpg

GreenC 发表于 2009-10-12 00:21

加油,谢谢翻译...

heyangfan 发表于 2009-10-12 02:22

谢谢翻译。

摔角手们这种永不放弃的精神值得学习。

依然杰夫 发表于 2009-10-13 21:32

第二次更新!

fengliangwwe 发表于 2009-10-14 21:58

那十月底的CZW他来不来??、

依然杰夫 发表于 2009-10-17 10:21

第三次更新!

whcena 发表于 2009-10-17 10:32

希望他赶紧好起来

依然杰夫 发表于 2009-10-18 09:44

那十月底的CZW他来不来??、
fengliangwwe 发表于 14-10-2009 21:58 http://www.19977.com/images/common/back.gif
现在还不确定,他会更新的
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【N.G.M出品】Thumbtack Jack 受伤报道(第三次更新)